Men's KXV 3/4 Length Knee Compression Pants
The Men's KXV 3/4-Length is our thinnest and most breathable Bracelayer Knee Stabilizing Compression Pant. The 3/4 cut also helps avoid interference with ski and snowboard boots.
- 195 gsm anti-bacterial and moisture wicking Lycra base: 88% Nylon/ 12% Spandex
- 1.5 mm medical grade, ventilated neoprene Tri-Tech compression around the knees, hips and along the IT bands for a little extra support and protection.
- Breathable mesh compression fabric below the knee
- A no-slip cuff below the calf to maintain proper tension throughout the garment; Due to this, the KXV is a little longer than a true 3/4-Length compression pant.
- No slip-waistband and flat-lock stitching keep you feeling comfortable and 'locked in'.
- Reflective logos for low light conditions,
- Helps to reduce joint pain, improve stability and increase performance.
- Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear.