The KS1 knee stabilizing compression pants are built on a luxurious and supportive StabiLuxe+™ compression fabric base and offer the perfect balance of stability, functionality, and comfort.
The innovative Tri-Tech support layer provides support and balance to active and recovering knees, while the compression base promotes circulation and reduces muscle fatigue. The KS1 features a drawstring waistband, side pockets, and rear stash pockets.
Features & Specs
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees features an antibacterial StabiLuxe+™ compression base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene:
- Antimicrobial and supportive StabiLuxe+™ compression base: 70% Nylon / 30% Spandex
- 1.5 mm perforated neoprene support layer around knees & hips
- Internal, flat drawstring for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Phone pockets on the thighs and a zippered stash pocket at the waistband
- Reflective logo for low-light conditions
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- The neoprene support layer aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or on its own
- Stay active longer and recover faster
* Bracelayer Compression Gear is intended to fit tight. The KS line of pants, including the KS1 has a drawstring waistband making it a more accommodating fit. As a result, the KS1 pant fits true to size. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
Men's Size Chart
|Size||Waist size (in)|
|S||29 - 32|
|M||32 - 34|
|L||34 - 36|
|XL||37 - 40|
|XXL||40 - 44+|
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear