Men's KXV Alpine | Boot Cut Thermal Knee Compression Pants
The KXV Alpine bootcut thermal compression pant was built for the ski hill. It has our targeted knee & hip support, our antibacterial thermal Lycra base, and a 3/4+length bootcut design to avoid interference in ski and snowboard boots. The KXV Alpine will keep you warm above the treeline this season and the added joint support can help stretch those half days into full days.
Features & Specs
- 235 gsm thermal, fleece-lined, anti-microbial Lycra base: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 1.5 mm perforated neoprene support layer around knees, hips & IT bands
- No-slip waistband with silicone beading
- Bootcut design ends below the calf and features a no-slip cuff
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene:
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Medical-grade neoprene aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Stay active longer and recover faster
* Bracelayer Compression Gear is intended to fit tight and is snug in the waist in order to maintain the proper fit and function as desired. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in All Black Only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear