Women's KXV Alpine | Boot Cut Thermal Knee Compression Pants
The Bracelayer® Women's KXV Alpine 3/4-length thermal compression pant was built for the ski hill. It features a boot cut design, an anti-microbial & fleece-lined Lycra base and a 1.5mm thin Tri-Tech support layer around the knees, hips and IT bands.
- 235 gsm thermal, fleece-lined, anti-microbial Lycra base promotes circulation and blood flow: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 1.5mm medical-grade, ventilated neoprene Tri-Tech construction around the knees, IT bands & hips to improve stability and balance while reducing knee aches and pains.
- No-slip waistband with waves of silicone beading to maintain proper fit and function.
- Keep your joints warm and prevent injury.
- Anti-bacterial treated fabrics to keep you feeling fresh and odor-free.
- Wear under rigid, hinged knee braces to stop them from sliding down.
* If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. In order to function as desired, our compression gear fits a little tighter in the waist and knees than most traditional compression pants. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in All Black Only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear