KX2 RedLine | Hockey Jock Knee Compression Pants
Step up your game this season with the KX2 RedLine | Hockey Jock Knee Compression Pant. The KX2 RedLine is the best hockey jockstrap & garter belt alternative for players with active and aching knees. It features targeted knee and hip compression to increase stability and balance while helping to reduce knee pain.
Features & Specs
- 195 gsm anti-microbial Lycra base: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 2 mm perforated neoprene support layer around knees, hips & IT bands
- No-slip waistband with silicone beading
- Velcro panels to attach hockey socks
- Pouch to hold a hard shell protective cup
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene:
- Built-in compression knee sleeves increase stability & balance
- Targeted knee compression helps to reduce joint pain and control inflammation
- Medical-grade neoprene aids in absorbing shock to reduce joint vibration
- Keep joints warm to reduce risk the of injury
- A strap-free jock system to allow for unrestricted movement
- Anti-microbial treated fabrics keep you feeling fresh and odor-free
- Wear under custom knee braces to stop them from sliding down
- It can be worn as a base layer or own it's own
- Stay active longer and recover faster
* Bracelayer Compression Gear is intended to fit tight and is snug in the waist in order to maintain the proper fit and function as desired. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in Black with Red Stitching Only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear