KX2 RedLine | Hockey Jock Knee Compression Pants
Step up your game this season with the Bracelayer® KX2 RedLine | Hockey Jock Knee Compression Pant. The KX2 RedLine is the best hockey jockstrap & garter belt alternative for players with active and aching knees. It features targeted knee and hip compression to increase stability and balance while helping to reduce knee pain.
- 195 gsm moisture-wicking Lycra® base has an anti-bacterial treatment to fight off microbes and keep hockey odors at bay.
- 2 mm medical-grade, ventilated neoprene around the knee and hips help to improve balance and stability while reducing knee pain.
- This protective hockey base layer features a pouch to hold a hard shell protective cup and a strap-free jock system to allow for unrestricted movement.
- The KX2 RedLine also has velcro panels designed to keep your hockey socks secured firmly in place.
- No-slip waistband and flat-stitching will keep you feeling comfortable and 'locked-in' all game.
*Protective cup/hardshell not included*
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene for increased balance and stability and decreased joint pain.
* If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. In order to function as desired, our compression gear fits a little tighter in the waist and knees than most traditional compression pants. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in Black with Red Stitching Only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear