Men's KXV 3/4 Length Knee Compression Pants
The Men's KXV 3/4-Length is engineered with our lightest weight fabrics. It has a 1.5mm perforated neoprene Tri-Tech support layer for added stability and balance and a moisture wicking 195 gsm antimicrobial Lycra base. The KXV ends just below the calf and features mesh and a no-slip cuff with silicone beading on the lower leg.
- 195 gsm anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking Lycra base: 88% Nylon/ 12% Spandex
- 1.5 mm medical-grade, ventilated neoprene Tri-Tech compression around the knees, hips and along the IT bands for a little extra support and protection.
- Breathable mesh compression fabric below the knee
- A no-slip cuff below the calf to maintain proper tension throughout the garment. Due to this, the KXV is a little longer than a true 3/4-Length compression pant.
- No slip-waistband and flat-lock stitching keep you feeling comfortable and 'locked-in'.
- Reflective logos for low light conditions,
- Helps to reduce joint pain, improve stability and increase performance.
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene for increased balance and stability and decreased joint pain.
* If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. In order to function as desired, our compression gear fits a little tighter in the waist and knees than most traditional compression pants. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in All Black or Black with Silver Stitching.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear