Women's KX2 Alpine | Thermal Knee Compression Pants
The Bracelayer® Women's KX2 Alpine Thermal Knee Compression pants will keep your knees firing at optimal temperatures this winter. They have a fleece-brushed interior which makes them perfect for skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports.
- 235 gsm thermal, fleece-lined, anti-microbial Lycra base promotes circulation and blood flow: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 2 mm medical grade, ventilated neoprene Tri-Tech construction around the knees, IT bands & hips to improve stability and balance while helping to relieve tired and achy knees
- No-slip waistband with waves of silicone beading to maintain proper fit and function.
- Keep your joints warm and prevent injury.
- Anti-bacterial treated fabrics to keep you feeling fresh and odor free.
- Wear under rigid, hinged knee braces to stop them from sliding down.
- Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear.