Women's KX2 Alpine | Thermal Knee Compression Pants
The KX2 Alpine thermal knee compression pants will keep your joints firing at optimal temperatures this winter. They have the same 2mm neoprene knee and hip support as found in our regular KX2 pant but feature a warm micro-fleece lined, anti-bacterial Lycra base. The KX2 is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, and other cold-weather activities.
- 235 gsm thermal, fleece-lined, anti-microbial Lycra base promotes circulation and blood flow: 88% Nylon / 12% Spandex
- 2 mm medical-grade, ventilated neoprene Tri-Tech construction around the knees, IT bands & hips to improve stability and balance while helping to relieve tired and achy knees
- No-slip waistband with waves of silicone beading to maintain proper fit and function.
- Keep your joints warm and prevent injury.
- Anti-bacterial treated fabrics to keep you feeling fresh and odor-free.
- Wear under rigid, hinged knee braces to stop them from sliding down.
Our unique Tri-Tech support layer around the knees and hips features an antibacterial Lycra base and a thin layer of medical-grade, perforated neoprene for increased balance and stability and decreased joint pain.
* If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up. In order to function as desired, our compression gear fits a little tighter in the waist and knees than most traditional compression pants. Contact us here for any sizing questions!
* Available in All Black only.
Click here to learn more about Bracelayer Compression Gear